|Application/Usage||Water Treatment Process, Sugar Industries, Ultra Filtration etc.|
|Motor Rating||200w - 1KW|
|pH range||2-11 pH|
|Dosing Rate||Up to 10 LPH @4 Kg/sq cm|
We'll help you get quotes
A dosing pump is a kind of pump that has the role-play to control the flow rate of a liquid or gas in a system. The dosing pump is designed by our experts so that it can fulfill the purpose of controlling the system. The pump has its uses in industries where there needs to add a precise amount of fluids into the system and it includes water treatment, chemical manufacturing and food production. Now you might be thinking that if it has the role to control the flow rate then how does it work? Then, we would like to answer this question by letting you understand that a chemical dosing pump uses a reciprocating motion to move a diaphragm or piston, which in turn moves a fixed volume of fluid or gas through the pump's discharge line. The pump's flow rate can be adjusted by changing the stroke length, stroke speed, or both, which allows for precise control of the amount of fluid being pumped.
Since we are talking about an electronic dosing pump which is specially designed by our experts in order to control the rate flow of the fluid then we must know about its parts which would help us in understanding in a better way the working of a dosing pump which is easily available for sale in the market through a dosing pump manufacturer.
1. Storage Containers- As the name suggests, these containers are used to store the fluids or the powders that need to be inserted into the system.
2. Metering Pump- These pumps are there to measure accurately and help in releasing the required amount of fluid.
3. Control System- The purpose of the control system is to regulate the dosing process and make sure that the required amount of fluid is being dispensed at the right time.
4. Injecting Points- As the name suggests itself, these are the points where the fluids need to be inserted like a pipe or a reactor vessel.
5. Monitoring Device- These are the devices that are present in the system and their job is to make sure that the dosing process is being carried out in the way required and it includes the flow rate, pressure, and level of the fluid in the storage tanks.
6. Valves- The valves are present in the system to control the flow of the fluids in the system.
The dosing pump has the job of accurately and precisely injecting a liquid or chemical into a process stream or system and it is widely used in many industries, commercial and residential areas. Some of the key uses of a dosing pump which can be purchased through a chemical dosing pump manufacturers are stated below-
1. Water Treatment- These pumps are used to inject chemicals like chlorine, coagulants and pH adjusters into the water treatment system in order to make it safe for consumption.
2. Agriculture- Dosing pumps which are easily available in the market through dosing pump manufacturers in India are also used in injecting fertilizers and pesticides for the crops to make sure that the crops are protected.
3. Chemical Manufacturing- The purpose of the control system is to regulate the dosing process and make sure that the required amount of fluid is being dispensed at the right time.