|Capacity||As per Design|
|Coated material||FRP (Fiber reinforced polymer)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||0-10 bar|
|Vessel Size||10 x 54 inch, 12 x 48 inch, 13 x 54 inch etc.|
|Purification Method||Media Absorption|
We'll help you get quotes
A Filter Vessel is nothing but a type of container that is used to hold filter elements and it is used in many industrial processes in order to remove the impurities like oil, grease and other contaminants from the fluids. The working of a filter vessel takes place by letting the fluid pass through the element and trapping the impurities into it, which will be later on removed by either cleaning or replacing the element, in order to remove or dispose of it. The filter vessel consists of a housing that is either rectangular or cylindrical and it is made up of metal, plastic or fiberglass with inlets and outlets in it in order to allow the fluid to pass through it. Filter vessels also include sensors or gauges in it and the advantage is that it tells us when it needs cleaning or replacement, also sometimes it happens that in order to achieve a higher level of filtration efficiency multiple vessels are used.
Since, the device is used as a device which helps in the removal of the impurities like oil, grease and other impurities from the surface of the water and it can be easily purchased through a Filter Vessels manufacturer and also we would like tell you some of its key features of a filter vessel are as follows:-
1. Material- Filter Vessels in India are easily available and it is made up of materials like stainless steel, carbon steel, fiberglass or plastic and it clearly depends upon the application and the type of fluid which is to be filtered.
2. Pressure Rating - One of the important parts of vessel filters which can be easily purchased through a Filter Vessels suppliers is the pressure rating which means that it should be able to withstand the maximum pressure of the fluid being filtered.
3. Flow Rate- It is nothing but the flow rate which means the amount of the flow that the vessel is going to filter per unit time. It should be chosen clearly and it should be based on the required flow rate of the system and the size of the particles that need to be filtered.
4. Filtration Media- Pleated media, wound media or membrane media are the parts that will be equipped in the filter vessel. Also the size of the particles will be depending upon the size and the types of particles being filtered.
5. Size and Capacity- It is something that can be used to monitor the pressure inside the vessel and prevents damage to the vessel and system.