|Dimension||As per Design|
|Usage/Application||STP/ETP, Food and Beverage Processing|
|Plate Frame Material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Chamber frame material||Cast iron (CI)|
|Voltage Required||As Per Design|
|Operating Pressure||3-6 bar|
|Cake Holding Capacity||25-930 ltr|
|Filtration Area||1.70-54.50 m2|
We'll help you get quotes
Today we at Envicon are here to make you aware that in order to dewater sludge, we have something to offer you which is a water treatment filter press which is a type of equipment used for liquid or solid separation. And if we talk about its working then we would like you to know that a hydraulic pump or manual lever is used to provide pressure to sludge, forcing the liquid to pass through a number of filter plates and filter cloths. While the filter cloths act as a barrier to retain the solid particles, the filter plates which are commonly composed of plastic or metal, feature tiny channels or holes through which the liquid travels. The solid particles are left behind and form a cake on the filter cloths when pressure is applied, forcing the liquid out of the slurry or sludge and collecting it in a collection pan.
The filter cloths are then removed after the filtration is finished, and the solid cake can then be discarded or treated further. Since the process is a little bit complex that's why our experts have developed this Industrial filter press for our customers by working very hard day and night and also they also kept in mind the cost in mind that it can be lowered so that anyone can purchase it for their purpose. We are offering quality services to our customers for many past years and it is the feedback from our customers that has made us one of the best filter press manufacturers in the market.
One can easily get this filter press by contacting filter press suppliers at a cheaper rate with far better equipment used in it as compared to other filter presses present in the market that is being offered by other companies. There are many advantages of using a filter press and some of them are mentioned below-
1. Efficient Dewatering- When water is removed from sludge using filter presses, a high-quality cake of solid material is produced. This can lower the expense of transporting and disposing of the waste as well as the volume of waste that needs to be disposed.
2. High Solids Capture Rate- Filter presses can remove a significant part of the solids from the sludge, producing a discharge of cleaner liquid. This may lower the cost of disposal as well as the number of chemicals required for the liquid's further treatment.
3. Versatility- There are many different uses for filter presses, ranging from small-scale laboratory testing to massive industrial processes. Chemicals, minerals, food items, wastewater, and other materials can all be filtered using them.
4. Automation- Many filter presses are fully automatic, which lowers the demand for manual labour and boosts productivity. Productivity can rise and labour costs can be decreased as a result.
5. Durability- Since filter presses and Filter Press Accessories are often designed to resist challenging environments and heavy use, they have a long useful life and require little upkeep.
6. Environmentally Friendly- Filter presses can help in minimising the negative effects that industrial processes have on the environment by minimising the amount of trash that must be disposed of. The number of raw materials required for production can be decreased by using them to recover valuable components from waste streams.