|Application/Usage||STP/ETP, Perfumery and Essential Oil Industries etc|
|Belt Width||35-200 mm|
|Belt Length||Polyurethane (PU)|
|Motor RPM||1440 RPM|
|Motor Power||20-400 W|
|Gear Box RPM||10-24 RPM|
We'll help you get quotes
Have you ever thought of any device that can help you in removing the oil, grease and other floating contaminants from the surface of the water? If not then now is the time when we at Envicon present some of the latest technologies that we are going to produce in the market and one of them is the oil skimmer. It is a device that allows you to remove oil, grease and other floating contaminants from removing them from the surface of the water and the process is known as oil skimming or oil removing. If we talk about the working principle of an oil skimmer then the main role is played by the usage of a rotating or stationary medium which helps in the removal of the oil from the surface and then it can be discharged as well as reused.
Oil skimmers are of various kinds which include Belt type oil skimmer, drum skimmers, weir skimmers and disc skimmers and the advantage of these skimmers is that they can be used depending upon the amount of oil that needs to be removed as well as the condition of the water. There are many manufacturers in the market that are providing different types of oil skimmers at cheap rates but our company is one of the largest oil skimmer manufacturer in the market and providing quality services to customers for the past many years. The key benefits of these skimmers that are being manufactured by our company are that they are highly efficient which means that they do not need many manual efforts, along with this also they are cost-effective because they are easily available in the market at a much cheaper price in comparison to other companies and also they environment friendly because they take care of the prescribed standards which are required to adhere.
Since oil skimmers are designed and developed in order to remove the oil and other floating contaminants from the surface of the water which can be easily available through oil skimmer suppliers, but here the key point is that the components of oil skimmers will be depending upon the type and the design of the skimmer but generally it contains below-mentioned parts-
1. Skimming Head- The purpose of this part is that it removes the oil from the surface of the water and it could be anyone like a belt, disc, weir or drum.
2. Drive System- This is the system that helps in the moving of the skimming head through the liquid in order to collect the oil from the water and the system can be anyone like electrical, mechanical as well as pneumatic.
3. Collector- One of the major parts of the oil skimmer which can be easily availed through an oil skimmer in a manufacturer in Delhi. This could be in the form of a tank or any content type where the oil can be stored.
4. Skimmer Control System- It is a control system that regulates the working of the skimmer like the start and stop of the skimmer, regulating the speed along with the monitoring oil level.
5. Support Structure- An structure that provides support to the skimmer which ncludes the legs, mounting base and other supports.